Saturday 15th December - due to the weather forecast the 6pm Mallaig to Inverie and 6.30pm Inverie to Mallaig sailings have been cancelled. Because of this we will have sailings departing Mallaig at 2.30pm and departing Inverie at 3pm.
Unfortunately, the weather forecast for the next few days is for high winds. Please be aware that due to this there may be some sailing disruptions and / or cancellations. If you intent to travel over this time we would advise you to take this into considertion. If you would like to cancel or amend your bookings please contact the office and we will be happy to change or refund your bookings.
We will continually monitor the weather forecast over the next few days and will update the website accordingly.