The current weather forecast for Monday is indicating an improvement, therefore we are aiming to do all scheduled sailings. The skipper will come down in the morning and assess the conditions for sailing so please be aware there may still be a risk of a last minute cancellation.
Unfortunately, the weather forecast for the next few days is for high winds. Please be aware that due to this there may be some sailing disruptions and / or cancellations. If you intent to travel over this time we would advise you to take this into considertion. If you would like to cancel or amend your bookings please contact the office and we will be happy to change or refund your bookings.
Please note – passenger luggage (suitcases & rucksacks) will travel free however food and drink will be charged at a cost of £1 + VAT per ‘bag for life’ or the equivalent size.